While there is a simple solution (ya flip it with yo finger) to the "uncomforming blind" I feel it is a waste of my time and energy to constantly be getting up and fixing them. I think, if we all try really hard, and with today's oh-so-modern and scientific methods, there is a way to permanently fix this problem. Someone should jump on this opportunity and then go on the show "Shark Tank" with your brilliant plan only to be told it's not so brilliant and have them eat you alive (not really. that's only in "JAWS." in this shark tank, they eat you alive with words. Pure, terrifying heart-stopping words). Not to get off subject, but this reminds of that time this guy appeared on that show with his "awesome invention" that consisted of baskets made of recycled chopsticks. Um. Excuse me? Chopsticks? Reeeeally? Who's bright idea was that: "hey, hey guys.. I think we should take these stick thingys out of the trash. I've seen people put gooey gunk food all over them and then stick them in their mouths like utensils. And and guys, it's so sweet cuz they're, like, some of them have like teeth marks and such because people chew on them when they get bored at the table. DUDE guys.. would it not be TOTALLY AWESOME if we made baskets out of these saliva-drenched extra large toothpicks? oh. yes. Up-top for genius-ness *high-five!" Ok but seriously, someone should hop on this blind-fixer-upper idea... think of the moneys! Think of the fame!...
*twiddles thumbs*
Well, don't all jump up at once, please. Simmer. Simmer down. Really guys? You're going to leave it to me? Gee *enthusiasm reeking* thanks. Sigh. Oh well. It's not the end of the world, I suppose. But I will have you know, that if you happen to be around me and there is an out of place blind on a window in our room, I will not rest in peace until it's fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment